Master of Education Admission Requirements
Applications for admission to the Master of Education program are considered on a rolling basis, and those admitted may enroll in classes starting in August, October, January, March, May, or July.
While prior teaching experience is not a requirement for entrance into this degree program, it is recommended that individuals applying have one to three years of teaching experience.
Applicants who possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university will be considered for admission pending a review of the following requirements.
- Lebanon Valley College graduate online application
- An official transcript from your undergraduate college or university showing a minimum college GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale); any applicants not meeting this standard will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Official transcripts should be signed and sealed by the issuing school and mailed to the Graduate Admission Office.
- Secure, electronic delivery to email@example.com is also available.
- If requesting graduate transfer credit, official transcripts from the relevant graduate institution/s are also required.
- A personal statement (maximum 500 words) focused on how the applicant will benefit from the degree program.
- A current professional résumé or CV.
Application materials can be uploaded in the Graduate Application Portal, submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to:
Lebanon Valley College
101 North College Avenue
Annville, PA 17003
A maximum of 9 credits (a maximum of 6 core credits) may be transferred from another graduate program with the approval of the program director and the registrar. No transfer credit shall be accepted if the grade earned at another institution was less than B. Students wishing to transfer credits may be asked to submit course outline, the textbook used, and any reading materials, so proper credit may be given.