Welcome to the first step of going further in your life! All first-year undergraduate students can choose to use our application or apply using the Common App. If you’re a transfer or part-time student, please use our LVC application.
We offer rolling admissions for most undergraduate programs at LVC, so you can apply when the time is right for you. If you’re interested in scholarships and faster enrollment, we recommend an April 1 deadline for fall admission, and a December 1 deadline to start in the spring semester.
All first-year, full-time undergraduates must submit:
- A completed application, either the Common App or the LVC Application.
- An official high school or home school transcript. Please do not send multiple copies. If your school sends electronically, you do not need to mail paper copies.
- SAT or ACT test results | Review our Test-Optional Policy
What to know if you are submitting standardized test results:
LVC welcomes all part-time undergraduate students. You can work towards your degree as you’re able to, taking 3-9 credits per semester.
To apply, submit:
- A completed LVC Application.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended/are attending (if applicable).
- A College Record Form for each college or university attended.
- An official high school or homeschool transcript. Please do not send multiple copies. If your school sends electronically, you do not need to mail paper copies.
Please note availability to take day classes is required at this time.
- Confirm your email address. Your email address is required to apply to LVC. Please use only your personal email address, not your school email or your parents’ or guardians’. You will use this email address to log into your LVC admission portal, where you can check the status of your application, receive your admission decision, and complete enrollment forms.
- Email consent. Throughout the admissions process, LVC will contact you at this email address until you either withdraw your application or enroll at LVC, at which point you will be assigned an LVC email address. By providing your email address on your application, you give Lebanon Valley College consent to communicate with you throughout the admissions process.
- Changes to your application after submission. If you need to make any changes to your application after you submit it, do not re-apply. Simply contact the admission office and a counselor can make those changes for you.
$4,000 Visit Incentive
Participate in an on-campus or virtual visit opportunity by May 1, 2023, and you will receive a $1,000 annual grant as part of your LVC financial aid when you enroll for Fall 2023.
Build-Your-Own Visit Experience
Tell us what you’d like to see and do on your visit to campus. Sit in on a class, take a tour, have lunch in the dining hall, see athletic facilities—just let us know what you’d like to do.
Featured Visit Event
LVC Live Admitted Student Day—Sat., February 11, 2023
- Meet faculty, student life, academic, career, and financial aid
- Explore clubs, intramurals, and activities
- Pay your deposit and get a head start on your housing form
Flying Dutchmen pride is everywhere you look. More than a third of our students participate in Division III varsity athletics. Go Valley!
Transfer to LVC
Make the switch—we’ll help you through the steps.
Application Questions? Get in Touch.
If you need assistance with the LVC application, contact our Office of Admission—we’re always happy to help. If you have questions about the Common App, we encourage you to reach out to them directly using their 24/7 student solutions center.
Information for Admitted Undergraduate Students
Your admission to Lebanon Valley College is your first step into LVC’s global network. In your years at The Valley, you will have countless opportunities to learn, meet lifelong friends, have immersive experiences interning or working alongside industry professionals, and study with dedicated and devoted faculty.
Check out how to connect with classmates, schedule a visit, and commit to LVC.