Where to Park
|Residential Students & ASC Members
A Red Lot
B Red Lot
N Gold Lot
V Gold Lot
|Commuter/Part-time Students and Visitors
C, D, I Green Lot
A + B (overflow)
|Staff & Visitors
E Silver Lot
F Silver Lot
G Silver Lot
H Silver Lot
J Silver Lot
O Silver Lot
Q Silver Lot
R Silver Lot
|Derickson Hall Residents
K Blue Lot
E Blue Lot
L Soccer/Baseball Lot
M Soccer Practice Lot
|Campus Parking Assignments|
|Red Lots: Parking Lots ASC
West (A) and East (B): Residential Students
East (B): ASC Members – posted area
Overflow commuters and part-time students
Derickson Hall Lot (K)
Assigned spaces in the Fencil Lot (E) at the corner of Route 934 and Sheridan Ave.
|Gold Lot (N)
Resident First-year Students
Overflow parking (residents, commuters, part-time students)
|Emergency Phone & Blue Light|
*Overflow parking available Red Lots
Summit Street (I)
East Gate (P)
|Silver Lots: Staff/Visitor
Library (G) (Visitors 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.)
Garber (F) (Visitors/Students 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.)
Fencil Lot (E)
Wagner House (Q)
Laughlin Hall (H) (Visitors/Students after 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.)
Fire Company Lots (O) (M-F 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Gravel Lot (R)
Note: Assigned parking areas are indicated by the color coded permits issued and valid expiration dates.
- Red parking permits allow parking in red designated lots.
- All registrants are required to park their vehicles in their assigned color-coded lots only. Part-time students will be issued yellow decals and off-campus students will be issued teal decals. Both part-time and off-campus students will be assigned to park in the green lots on campus.
- Failure to comply with the above restrictions will result in the issue of a parking citation.
- Pull-off parking on Sheridan Avenue between Route 934 and College Avenue is only allowed for fifteen minutes. Violators will be issued a parking citation by the Lebanon Valley College Office of Campus Safety.
- Do not park in any of the parking spaces marked reserved or on the Fire Company parking lot (O).