Transfer Student Admission
Transferring doesn’t have to be complicated. As a helpful first step, we can evaluate your unofficial transcripts, conduct a preliminary review of your credits, and issue you a conditional acceptance. And, we offer generous transfer scholarships to make life easier—as much as $27,000 per year.
After you’ve been admitted, LVC will evaluate how many of your credits will transfer. If you have an associate’s degree, we’ll accept up to 60 credits. If you have a bachelor’s degree, we’ll accept up to 90 credits. You’ll need to take your last 30 credits at LVC.
After you enroll at LVC, an academic advisor will help you register for courses and get ready to join the LVC community. We’re with you every step of the way.
Ready to Get Started?
How to Apply
- Complete the online LVC Application. Use your personal email address to be sure to receive our messages.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended/attending to LVC. Contact your school’s Registrar’s Office.
- Submit an official high school or homeschool transcript.
- If you have not yet completed one semester at an institution, complete and mail in the Transfer Mid-Term Report.
- If you need to change your application, including your major, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No minimum transfer credits are required.
In Their Words
- Minimum 2.5 GPA required, at least a 2.75 GPA is preferred.
- For early childhood or special education, you will need a minimum 3.0 GPA to transfer to LVC’s program.
- Music majors require an audition.
- Physical therapy is not open to transfers.