Integrative STEM Education Certificate
Develop an integrated STEM pedagogy that inspires your students by helping them make connections across disciplines and understand real-world applications.
The coursework in LVC’s Integrative STEM Education Certificate provides you with the tools and best practices you need to integrate K–12 STEM concepts, design a standards-based curriculum, apply for funding, and develop a digital portfolio of teaching evidence.
Our Integrative STEM Education Certificate is a four-course graduate certificate program that takes place online. Depending on your teaching credentials, you’ll also be eligible to apply for a STEM endorsement from the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to grow as an educator.
Our Integrative STEM Education Certificate can be obtained as a stand-alone certificate or as part of Lebanon Valley College’s Master of Education program.
All graduate education courses receive Pennsylvania Department of Education’s ACT 48 continuing education credits.
Upon completion of the Integrative STEM Education Certificate courses, Pennsylvania educators are eligible to apply for the appropriate PDE endorsement through the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- A standards-based approach to teaching STEM literacy in the classroom.
- A pedagogical method that provides best practices for incorporating current STEM initiatives into K–12 curricula.
- An interdisciplinary teaching method that prepares students for national and state assessments, as well as for real-world applications.
- A technological and engineering design-based approach to teaching and learning practices.
A Flexible Graduate Program That Meets Your Professional Development Needs
Move to a student-centered approach to teaching. Get the tools you need to implement work across disciplines in a flexible course format that works around your schedule.
To meet the needs of full-time educators, we offer multiple course paths on a rolling basis. Courses are offered online to meet your needs and schedule.
Want to enhance your teaching strategies? Apply your credits toward our Master of Education program to increase your employment opportunities and earn ACT 48 credits.
- Complete an online application.
- Upload or send your résumé and personal statement.
- Provide official transcripts from your undergraduate college or university showing a recommended minimum college GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Bachelor’s degree required to begin coursework.
Application materials can be uploaded in the Graduate Application Portal, submitted to email@example.com, or mailed to:
Lebanon Valley College
101 N. College Ave.
Annville, PA 17003
We strongly encourage you to complete your application at least two weeks before your desired start. If you are within two weeks of when you would like to begin the program, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, and we will do our best to accommodate you.