Online Teaching & Learning Certificate
Whether you are an educator, corporate trainer, or business professional, LVC’s Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching and Learning will help you become a leader in online education. This certificate is designed on the Framework for Online Instruction Program Endorsement Guidelines and the International Association for Online Learning Standards (iNACOL).
The Online Teaching and Learning Certificate will provide educators, corporate trainers, and business professionals with the tools and knowledge needed to implement effective online education in a variety of online environments: flipped, hybrid, online, or blended programs.
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to grow as an educator.
Our Online Teaching and Learning Certificate can be obtained as a stand-alone certificate or as part of Lebanon Valley College’s Master of Education.
All graduate education courses receive Pennsylvania Department of Education’s ACT 48 continuing education credits.
Upon completion of the Online Teaching and Learning Certificate courses, Pennsylvania educators are eligible to apply for the appropriate PDE endorsement through the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Develop and design online content that reflects the standards. You’ll be able to use the tools and resources in your course development to provide a varied and differentiated instructional design using multiple resources and media forms.
- Demonstrate effective online instruction as appropriate through the Teacher Effectiveness Model of teacher supervision and evaluation (PDE requirement).
- Develop and understand the design and implementation of proper online learning assessment that maintains and verifies academic integrity.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of digital citizenship, legal issues with online education, and confidentiality procedures and protocols.
- Synthesize and apply program instruction in a real-world context.
- Complete an online application.
- Upload or send your résumé and personal statement.
- Provide official transcripts from your undergraduate college or university showing a recommended minimum college GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Bachelor’s degree required to begin coursework.
Application materials can be uploaded in the Graduate Application Portal, submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to:
Lebanon Valley College
101 N. College Ave.
Annville, PA 17003
We strongly encourage you to complete your application at least two weeks before your desired start. If you are within two weeks of when you would like to begin the program, don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com for assistance, and we will do our best to accommodate you.