Sport Enhancement Certificate
A Certificate in Sport Enhancement will take your exercise sessions and training expertise a step further by developing your evidence-based exercise programming skills to support current exercise trends. Through our hybrid format, including hands-on experience during residency weekends, the program focuses on performance optimization to develop proficiency in advanced testing/assessment methods to emphasize client programming and meeting their performance optimization goals.
About the Program
The certificate offers flexibility by combining asynchronous online content and face-to-face residency weekends to incorporate hands-on skill development immediately applicable to your work with athletes and clients.
The certificate is three courses, 9 credits, designed to be standalone or as the foundation for our Master of Science in Sport Performance degree, giving you a head-start toward degree completion. Either way, you and your clients benefit from scientifically supported advanced knowledge and skills.
- You’ll learn from NSCA-CSCS certified health science faculty who are engaged in research with athletes and clinical practice
- One course/semester—complete your certificate in less than one year.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Complete the online application.
- Provide official transcripts from your undergraduate college or university.
- Prerequisite: Exercise Physiology; Recommended: Fitness Testing and Exercise Prescription
*If you are enrolled in a bachelor’s program, conditional acceptance decisions will be made using unofficial transcripts from each college, university, or professional school attended. Official transcripts must be submitted demonstrating degree completion before course registration.
We strongly encourage you to complete your application at least two weeks before your desired start. If you are within two weeks of when you would like to begin the program, don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com for assistance, and we will do our best to accommodate you.