Applications for admission to the M.S. in Clinical Exercise Physiology Program are considered on a rolling basis, and those admitted may begin the program in August.
We strongly encourage you to complete your application at least two weeks before your desired start. If you are within two weeks of when you would like to begin the program, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Applicants who possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university will be considered for admission pending a review of the following requirements.
- Lebanon Valley College graduate online application
- An official transcript from your undergraduate college or university showing a minimum college GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) and the completion of the required pre-requisite courses; any applicants not meeting this standard will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Official transcripts should be signed and sealed by the issuing school and mailed to the Graduate Admission Office.
- Secure, electronic delivery to email@example.com is also available.
- If requesting graduate transfer credit, official transcripts from the relevant graduate institution/s are also required.
- A personal statement (maximum 500 words) focused on how you will benefit from and contribute to the program, specifically outlining any applicable professional experience.
- A current professional résumé.
- 2 professional or academic references.
- References will be asked to complete an online reference form provided by LVC. Separate letters of recommendation are not required.
- GRE scores are not required, but applicants may—at their option—submit them for consideration.
Application materials can be uploaded in the Graduate Application Portal, submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to:
Lebanon Valley College
101 North College Avenue
Annville, PA 17003
|Exercise Physiology||Chemistry – 1 semester|
|Elementary Statistics||Patient or client internship/practicum or related work experience|
* If missing one or more required pre-requisites, please contact the program director for further information.
A maximum of 9 credits (a maximum of 6 core credits) may be transferred from another graduate program with the approval of the program director and the registrar. No transfer credit shall be accepted if the grade earned at another institution was less than B. Students wishing to transfer credits may be asked to submit course outline, the textbook used, and any reading materials, so proper credit may be given.