Schedule & Student Resources
Policies and Information:
- Schedules are subject to updates and changes; please see AccessLVC for the most up-to-date course information.
- Current tuition rates and fees can also be found on the Business Office webpage.
- You are encouraged to familiarize yourself with the College Catalog for College Academic Policies and Procedures.
- For information related to billing, payment, and refunds, review policies through the Business Office.
After conferring with their advisor, current students can access student planning tools and self-registration through Access LVC.
If you have any difficulties when registering for courses please contact email@example.com. Contact your advisor for specific course information.
*Conditional admission students cannot self-register; these students need to contact the program director.
Additional Registration Information and Tips:
- Registration will remain open until the day before each class begins. To add or drop a course after that date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As you begin each term, review the course syllabus and schedule as soon as they are available to you; if you have questions about expectations or course policies, reach out to your instructor immediately.
- Textbook information is available through the College Store’s website.
- If, for any reason, you determine that you are unable to complete a course in which you are registered, reach out to email@example.com for assistance with the proper drop or withdrawal procedures.