Graduate course schedules are available to view on each program’s student resources webpage at the links below.
- Graduate Business Course Schedule
- Graduate Clinical Mental Health Counseling Course Schedule
- Graduate Education Course Schedule
- Graduate Exercise Science Course Schedule
- Graduate Intelligence & Security Studies Course Schedule
- Graduate School Counseling Course Schedule
- Graduate Speech-Language Pathology Course Schedule
You can view registration and other important term dates on our 7-week Term Calendar. Athletic Training, Physical Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology students can view the semester term dates on the Academic Calendar.
Graduate students may register and make registration changes up until the start date of the term.
Athletic Training, Physical Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology students are registered administratively by their programs through the Registrar’s Office and do not need to self-register.
Current students in other graduate programs can access student planning tools and self-registration through AccessLVC using the steps below.*
- Search for courses using the “search for courses” box.
- Once you have found a course – you may choose to either:
- “View Available Sections” and then “Add Section to Schedule” to add a course for an upcoming term.
- “Add Course to Plan” to plan a course in any term, including terms where courses have not yet been announced.
- To complete the registration process, return to the “Plan and Schedule” page; here you must click the “REGISTER”button on or after the registration opens to complete the registration process. Planned courses will be listed in yellow and registered courses will be listed green. Planned courses can be scheduled by selecting “view other sections.”
- If your desired courses are closed, register for alternatives. If needed, you may waitlist yourself for your first choice of courses. Waitlists are monitored on an ongoing basis and you will be notified if and when you are registered after a seat becomes available.
For more information about registration, review the LVC Registration Guide or AccessLVC Video Tutorial.
*If you are registering for your first term, have outstanding pre-requisites, or experience difficulty when registering for courses via AccessLVC, please contact your program director immediately and submit the Registration Request Form.
Graduate Visiting Students may register for courses using our LVC Course Request for Graduate Visiting Students.
Please allow 1–2 business days for processing registration requests. Registrations submitted through the web form will be processed in the order they are received. You will receive an email confirmation once your registration request has been processed.