The Breen Center works with alumni to refine, refocus, and reinvent their career plans. As alumni, our goal is to assist you in moving your career forward. We understand that career aspirations and paths can change, and whether you are searching for your first professional position, navigating a career transition, relocating, or considering possible next steps, we are here to help.
Services We Offer Alumni
- Resume & cover letter review
- LinkedIn and personal branding
- Career path coaching
- Graduate school guidance
- Interview practice and feedback
The Breen Center has partnered with Handshake, the ultimate career network for students and alumni. Handshake offers many exciting features, including:
- Personalized job recommendations based on your major and interests
- An easy way to register for and attend career fairs
- Scheduling appointments with career counselors
Alumni in class years 2012-present were transitioned into the new system automatically. For alumni who graduated in 2011 and earlier, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in preparing an account on Handshake. You can also visit Join Handshake to register for a new account on your own.