Accessing the Student Portal, Replying to Offer, and Depositing Online
When accessing the student portal, we recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari as your web browser. Users have experienced connection issues when attempting to access the portal using Internet Explorer.
- Access the Student Portal.
- Login with the username and password you used when you applied to LVC.
- Students who applied via the Common Application should have received an email early in the process with instructions on how to access the portal.
- Reply to our offer of admission.
- Click the blue View Decision button to open a copy of your decision letter.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, click the green REPLY TO OFFER button.
- To accept the admission offer to Lebanon Valley College, click ACCEPT OFFER and follow the steps to pay your deposit.
- To decline the admission offer to Lebanon Valley College, click DECLINE OFFER and answer the questions that follow.
- Pay your deposit.
- Choose a payment type of Mail or Credit Card.
- Enter your name in the electronic signature field.
- Once this is complete, the Confirm button will turn green. Click Confirm. (Note: Prior to your deposit deadline, you have a choice to Pay Now or Pay Later.)
- If you chose to pay by mail send your enrollment deposit to:
Office of Admission
Lebanon Valley College
101 North College Ave
Annville, PA 17003
- If you chose to pay by Credit Card:
- Click the Pay Now button
- Enter your credit, debit or banking information
- The second page asks for the account holder information