How to Access the Admission Portal, Reply to Our Offer, and Pay Your Deposit Online
It just takes three easy steps to let us know your plans.
(Note: When accessing the student portal, we recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari as your web browser. Users have experienced connection issues when attempting to access the portal using Internet Explorer.)
Access the Admission Portal.
- LVC application users - Log in to your admission portal using the email you supplied on your application as your username and the password you created when you set up your portal at the time you applied to LVC.
- Common Application users - You should have received an email early in the process with instructions on how to access the admission portal. Log in to your admission portal using the email you supplied on your application as your username and the password you created when you set up your portal at the time you applied to LVC. Contact the admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance setting up your portal.
Reply to our offer of admission.
- Click the blue View Decision button to open a copy of your decision letter.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, click the green REPLY TO OFFER button.
- To accept the admission offer to Lebanon Valley College, click ACCEPT OFFER and follow the steps to pay the non-refundable enrollment deposit.
- To decline the admission offer to Lebanon Valley College, click DECLINE OFFER and answer the questions that follow.
Pay your $500 enrollment deposit.*
- Pay by Credit Card.
- Click the Pay Now button.
- Enter your credit, debit, or banking information.
- Enter the account holder information on the second page.
- Pay by Mail.
- Make check payable to Lebanon Valley College.
- Send your non-refundable enrollment deposit to:
Office of Admission
Lebanon Valley College
101 North College Ave
Annville, PA 17003
*The enrollment deposit is non-refundable.