XFINITY On Campus
XFINITY On Campus is available to all residential students, offering more than 100 live channels. Students can stream live TV, movies, and more on computers and mobile devices. Students may also use the Xfinity Stream app, which is available for use on many Smart TVs, mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV devices, and XBOX consoles. View a full list of compatible devices and instructions on using the Xfinity Stream App. Request support here.
Cloud DVR Service is available to all residential students. You can record up to 2 programs at once, saving up to 20 hours of DVR recordings. Recordings can be downloaded and watched on the go. View more information on this DVR service.
Students are also able to sign up for Peacock to access hours of movies and TV shows, such as The Office, for no additional charge, by entering their email address to watch online.
Premium channels or sports packages can be accessed for a fee, using a credit card.
- Use your school credentials to log in to over 90 “TV Everywhere” apps when off campus
- Download select Xfinity On Demand TV shows and movies for offline viewing using the Xfinity Stream app for mobile devices
- Partner sites apps
- Support with Xfinity On Campus
- Video example of using Xfinity On Campus
- Video example of activating Peacock
- Video example of signing up for premium channel
*Beginning Summer 2021, analog cable services using a coax cable in your dorm room will no longer be available, due to Comcast’s move to digital signal only. Device compatibility can be found above in the link*