DEIB Summer Enrichment Program
The Office of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging welcomed incoming students for the Summer Enrichment Program (SEP) from Saturday, July 29–Saturday, August 5, 2023.
We had the pleasure of hosting 11 enthusiastic first-year students on campus for an intensive six-day experience. It was a joy to witness their energy and excitement as they engaged with our campus and community partners, creating connections that will undoubtedly shape their LVC journey.
Benefits of Participation
- Move in and get acclimated with the campus prior to the hustle and bustle of regular orientation.
- Meet and interact with members of the LVC community such as faculty, administrators, and other LVC students.
- Participate in events and activities that address topics and offer strategies for successful transition to college life (academic and co-curricular).
- Become familiar with the resources available to you on campus and in the surrounding community that will assist you during your time at LVC.
- Acclimate to the Annville and mid-state communities.