The Accelerated Alumni Admission process is simple and free of charge to current LVC seniors and alumni.
Develop highly valued business skills in Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
A Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics prepares you with the required skillsets demanded by rapidly growing businesses in our region and nationally. Career positions relating to the study of these disciplines include receiving, delivery, materials storage and handling, resource acquisition, allocation and distribution, transportation and mobility management, demand analysis, and forecasting, quality control, facility design, waiting-line management, operations strategy, and inventory management and control.
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to jumpstart your new career or grow in your current career.
Supply Chain Managers and Logisticians are valued based on their ability to obtain and analyze the data and use the skills of these disciplines to make high-quality, evidence-based decisions. Every course in the Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics is founded in the art and science of decision-making. The program utilizes case studies and problem-solving scenarios to allow students to learn and practice these skills in a highly interactive learning environment. The program offers the flexibility of learning in face-to-face, online, or hybrid environments. No GMAT exams are required to enter this certificate program. The certificate is comprised of 3 courses (9 credits) that can be obtained as a stand-alone certificate or as a concentration in Lebanon Valley College’s ACBSP accredited Master of Business Administration program. If you choose, all 9 credits earned in achieving your Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics are transferable into the LVC-MBA program giving a head-start on earning this highly desired degree.
The choice of courses is constantly growing.
Current courses in the Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics include:
- MBA 857 Supply Chain Management
- MBA 837 Planning and Scheduling Management
- MBA 877 Introduction to Logistics
- MBA 867 Risk and Quality Management
- MBA 897 Special Topics in Supply Chain Management
What makes the Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics at LVC special?
- Learn from industry professional faculty with decades of experience in Supply Chain Management and Logistics from a wide variety of perspectives.
- Take courses online or in person, in a 7-week format so you can still work full-time.
- Complete your certificate in less than 1 year *
- Apply your Certificate in Supply Chain and Logistics (9 credits) toward our MBA degree.
Eligibility Information and Application:
- Complete an online application
- No GMAT exams or prerequisite course required
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- An official transcript is required.
- If currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, official transcripts from each of the colleges and universities you have attended are required. A conditional acceptance will be issued pending completion of the degree.
Enrolling NOW for our next start date - in spring 2022!