The Accelerated Alumni Admission process is simple and free of charge to current LVC seniors and alumni.
Develop highly valued business skills in marketing.
A certificate in marketing prepares you to analyze data to inform decision-making and develop effective marketing and business strategies. Students will develop an understanding of the ethics of selling, advertising, marketing research, and the social responsibility of marketers while developing the collaboration and communication skills to be successful.
The program will offer the flexibility of learning in face-to-face, online, or hybrid environments. No GMAT exams are required to enter this certificate program. The certificate is comprised of 3 courses (9 credits) that can be obtained as a stand-alone certificate or as a concentration in Lebanon Valley College’s ACBSP accredited Master of Business Administration program. If you choose, all 9 credits earned in achieving your Certificate in Marketing are transferable into the LVC MBA program giving a head-start on earning this highly desired degree.
Courses in the Certificate in Marketing will include:
- MBA 815 Marketing Management *
- MBA 816 Internet Marketing
- MBA 840 Business Analytics
- MBA 847 Sales Management
- MBA 890 Special Topics in Marketing
*Prerequisite required. Online, self-paced introduction to marketing module with 2-5 hours expected time to complete. Waivers are available for those with previous coursework in marketing or established professional experience.
What makes the Certificate Marketing at LVC special?
- Learn from industry professional faculty with decades of experience in marketing and decision-making across a wide variety of industries.
- Take courses online or in person, in a 7-week format so you can still work full-time.
- Complete your certificate in less than 1 year *
- Apply your Certificate in Marketing (9 credits) toward our MBA degree.
Eligibility Information and Application:
- Complete an online application.
- No GMAT exams or prerequisite courses required
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- An official transcript is required.
- If currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, official transcripts from each of the colleges and universities you have attended are required. A conditional acceptance will be issued pending completion of the degree.