The Accelerated Alumni Admission process is simple and free of charge to current LVC seniors and alumni.
Develop highly valued business skills in leadership and ethics.
Empathy. Respect. Justice. Coaching. Delegation. Problem-solving. Team building. Decision-making. Goal setting. Communication.
These are among the most demanded skills in business and society today, and you can acquire and refine them with a Leadership & Ethics Certificate from Lebanon Valley College. Ethics are essential to strong leadership. This certificate will demonstrate that you have what it takes to be an effective leader in modern organizations, public and private, for-profit, and not-for-profit alike.
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to jumpstart your new career or grow in your current career.
Leaders are valued based on their ability to make evidence-based decisions. Every course in the Leadership & Ethics Certificate is founded in the art and science of decision-making. We use case-study and problem-solving scenarios so you can learn and practice these skills in a highly interactive learning environment.
Learn in online, in-person, or hybrid environments. GMAT exams are not required to enter this program. The certificate comprises 3 courses (9 credits) that can be obtained as a stand-alone certificate or as a concentration in Lebanon Valley College’s ACBSP accredited Master of Business Administration Program. If you choose, all 9 credits earned in achieving your Leadership & Ethics Certificate are transferable into our MBA Program.
Course choices are constantly growing.
Courses in the Leadership & Ethics Certificate include:
- Ethical Leadership
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Executive Decision Making
- Special Topics in Leadership and Ethics
(Recent special topics courses have included Team Leadership and Executing Strategy.)
What makes the Leadership & Ethics Certificate at LVC special?
Learn from industry professional faculty with decades of experience in leadership from a wide variety of perspectives.
- Take courses online or in-person in a 7-week format so you can still work full-time.
- Complete your certificate less than 1 year
- Apply your Leadership & Ethics Certificate (9 credits) toward our MBA degree.
Eligibility Information and Application:
- Complete an online application.
- No GMAT exams or prerequisite course required
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- An official transcript is required.
- If currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, official transcripts from each of the colleges and universities you attended are required. Conditional acceptance will be issued pending completion of the degree.
Enrolling NOW - start in any of our upcoming terms!