Accelerate your career journey by investing in yourself.
Take charge of your growth by engaging in continuous learning and developing the tools necessary to thrive in your chosen career. LVC’s professional development courses and programs can assist with achieving success and opening new professional opportunities.
Apply for a Certificate Program
- Complete the online graduate application
- An official transcript from your undergraduate college or university showing a minimum college GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale); any applicants not meeting this standard will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Official transcripts should be signed and sealed by the issuing school and mailed to the Graduate Admission Office.
- Secure, electronic delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org is also available.
- A personal statement (maximum 500 words) focused on the potential benefits of the certificate program for your professional aspirations.
- A current professional résumé.
- There may be additional admission requirements dependent upon the program selected.
Application materials can be uploaded in the Graduate Application Portal, submitted to email@example.com, or mailed to:
Lebanon Valley College
101 North College Avenue
Annville, PA 17003
Register for a Professional Development Course as a Visiting Student
- Complete the Visiting Student/Professional Development Course Request.
We strongly encourage you to complete your requests and application at least two weeks before your desired start. If you are within two weeks of when you would like to begin the program, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, and we will do our best to accommodate you.