Applications for admission to the Master of Science in Intelligence and Security Studies program are considered on a rolling basis, and those admitted may enroll in classes starting in August, October, January, March, May, or July.
Applicants who possess a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited college or university will be considered for admission pending a review of the following requirements.
- Lebanon Valley College graduate online application
- An official transcript from your undergraduate college or university.
- Official transcripts should be signed and sealed by the issuing school and mailed to the Graduate Admission Office.
- Secure, electronic delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org is also available.
- If requesting graduate transfer credit, official transcripts from the relevant graduate institution/s are also required.
- A personal statement (maximum 500 words) focused on how the applicant will benefit from the degree program.
- A current professional résumé or CV.
The most qualified applicants, based on a review of the above admission standards, will be invited for a personal interview; a final admission decision will be made after the interview.
Application materials can be uploaded in the Graduate Application Portal, submitted to email@example.com, or mailed to:
Lebanon Valley College
101 North College Avenue
Annville, PA 17003
A maximum of 9 credits (a maximum of 6 core credits) may be transferred from another graduate program with the approval of the program director and the registrar. No transfer credit shall be accepted if the grade earned at another institution was less than B. Students wishing to transfer credits may be asked to submit course outline, the textbook used, and any reading materials, so proper credit may be given.