Adjunct Instructor in Audio and Music Production
Office Location: Blair 41
- Sr. Recording Engineer and Operations Manager of the Schoolhouse Recording Studio, Westport, Connecticut from 1976-1984. Responsible for three (3) Muddy Waters Grammy Award Winning Blues Records (all releases on Blue Sky Records, CBS) including the classic ʹHard Again,ʹ 1977‐78, 1980.
- Other notable artists recorded include: Edgar Winter (2); Johnny Winter (3), 38 Special (2); Cyndi Lauper; Dan Hartman (2); Foghat; Rick Derringer (2); Sonny Terry & Willie Dixon; Allen Merrill; and locally, 3rd Stream, and many others. View extensive discography.
- A Space With A Purpose, Church Production Magazine, July/August 2005.
- Sound Competitor (Convergence in Emergent Performance Technologies), Systems Contractor News, March 2005.
- More Than A Sanctuary, Sound & Video Contractor, November 2002.
- Reflections of Perfection, Acoustic Design for Speech Intelligibility, Church Production Magazine, Sept-Oct 1999.
- Avoiding Acoustic Reflections, Systems Contractor News, December 1999.
- The Use of 3D Visualization Techniques In the Acoustical Design Of A New Sanctuary, Central Pennsylvania Chapter of AIA, January 1996.
- Paper No. 920701, Measurement, Analysis and Validation of the Tire/Pavement Interface Noise Source, Session 117, The Annual Meeting of the National Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C., January 1992.
- Paper No. 920738, Measurement and Analysis of the Shift in the 1/1 Octave Frequency Spectrum and Mean Emission Level Of Individual Passbys On Various Pavement Types, Session 117, The Annual Meeting of the National Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C., January 1992.
- An Investigation of the Psychoacoustic Effects of a Rapid Shift in Frequency and Intensity of the Noise Source for Adjacent Sections of Transverse Grooved Concrete and Open Graded Asphalt Pavement, Summer Meeting of the National Transportation Research Board, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1991.
- Part I: Measurement, Analysis and Calibration of the Tire/Pavement Interface Noise Source Levels.
- Part II: Measurement and Analysis of the 1/1 Octave Band Frequency Spectrum of Individual Vehicle Passbys.
- An Investigation of the Psychoacoustic Effects of Frequency Shift in Environmentally Sensitive Areas for Category A Noise Levels or Less. Summer Meeting of the National Transportation Research Board, Honolulu, Hawaii, 1990.
- STAMPLOT: A Microcomputer-based Graphics Support Program for the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Noise Prediction Model STAMINA2.0. Summer Meeting of the National Transportation Research Board, Seattle, Washington, 1988.
- PHY 205: Physics of Sound