The LVC Sports Center
LVC Sports Center promotes, conducts, and administers recreational activities and fitness programs that support the health and wellness of our students, faculty, and staff. The Louis A. Sorrentino Gymnasium—home to LVC’s women’s volleyball, men’s and women’s basketball, indoor track and field, and swim teams—is also housed in this athletic complex.
Community Member Hours:
- Facility: Monday–Friday, posted opening until 1 p.m.
- Pool Hours:
- Monday, 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 6:30–8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
Membership Fee is $20 per person. We accept Tivity, 10% discount for active military with ID and LVC alumni. All memberships must be processed in person.
Please review posted building signage regarding updates to our schedule for holiday and break hours. Changes may include updates to the facility, arena, or pool schedule.
Fall 2023 Hours
General Facility Hours
- Monday–Thursday: 6 a.m.–9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon–8:30 p.m.
Please note: LVC Sports Center community memberships do not extend past 1 p.m. and do not include weekend hours.
- Monday: 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 6:30–8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday: 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m. & 7:30–8:30 p.m.
Facilities Hours and Policies
The goal of LVC Intramural Sports is to provide opportunities for healthy exercise and to enrich social competence. All eligible students, staff, and faculty are invited to play.
All event info and registrations will be through Redbook.
Fall 2023 Tournaments
All are available to the first 12 teams that register.
- Friday, Sept, 8, at 6 p.m. – Kan Jam
- Friday, Sept. 29, at 5 p.m. – Cornhole
- Friday, Oct. 27, at 6 p.m. – Spike ball
- Friday, Dec. 8 (with Jingle Jam) – Snowball “dodgeball”
Fall 2023 League
From Nov. 5 to Dec. 5, 3-on-3 Basketball Games will be played on Sunday and Tuesday evenings (available to the first 10 teams that register).