Alumni, community members, and friends of LVC are eligible for the $1,000 Valley Forward scholarship if they qualify for admission to LVC's MBA, master of clinical mental health counseling, master of music education, or master of STEM education programs. Additional merit scholarships for graduate studies are available.
Applications for admission to the MBA Program are considered on a rolling basis, and those admitted may enroll in classes starting in August, October, January, March, May, or July.
Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. It is recommended that applicants have post-bachelor’s professional work experience. Applicants with less experience but a strong undergraduate record or satisfactory performance on the GMAT may be considered for admission.
- Online application
- An official transcript from each college, university, or professional school attended.
- Official transcripts should be signed and sealed by the issuing school and mailed to the MBA Office.
- Secure, electronic delivery to email@example.com is also available.
- A personal statement about how you will benefit from and contribute to the program.
- A current professional resume.
- GMAT Waiver Request Form or results of GMAT if ineligible for a waiver.
Application materials can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Lebanon Valley College
101 North College Avenue
Annville, PA 17003
Additional information for International Students applying to the MBA program.
All recommendations and requirements for foundation-level courses will be evaluated and determined upon acceptance into the MBA program. Our prerequisite program is comprised of several self-paced, online modules covering core business-related content necessary to be successful in the MBA program.
LVC Business Program Alumni
Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in a business field at Lebanon Valley College (2010 or after) with a 3.4 or higher GPA are granted automatic admission to the MBA Program. LVC Business alumni should complete the online application and submit a personal statement and resume.
Already have credits from another MBA program? We may accept MBA transfer credits if the following are met and approved:
- All MBA transfer credits must be approved by both the program director and the registrar.
- A maximum of 9 credits (a maximum of 6 core credits) may be considered for transfer from another graduate program.
- Only courses where a grade of “B” or better was earned will be considered.
- Students wishing to transfer credits may be asked to submit a course syllabus/outline, textbook information, and any reading materials, so proper credit may be given.
Non-Degree Seeking Students: Permission may be granted to qualified individuals to take up to two courses (6 credits) in a visiting or conditional capacity. Submission of a current resume and an unofficial transcript verifying satisfactory completion of a bachelor's degree or graduate coursework must be submitted to be considered to take courses as a visiting student.