Eligibility: All student athletes are eligible regardless of the sport they are engaged in or the capacity in which they participate. The student must be a high school senior or be attending a post secondary institute.
- Be entering college in the Fall of 2023 as a first-year student at a four-year school for an undergraduate degree or two-year or four-year community college.
- Be currently involved in high school sports, intramural sports, or community based sports.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident (you will be asked to prove citizenship and age if you win).
- Not be an employee, officer or director of Foot Locker, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, or a member of the immediate family of such an employee, officer or director.
Eligibility: Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and be in good standing. AAll applicants must also be a current participant in a league properly sanctioned and sponsored by a National Amateur Baseball Federation member association.