- Be seeking a degree in business, management, communications, marketing or related field.
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay entitled “BELDON® Scholarship.”
- Include their full name, .edu email address, and phone number in the essay document.
Amount: $1000 (two awards given)
- Applicant must be graduating High School’s Senior Class in 2023 or currently enrolled in a college of business with a 3.5 or higher GPA
- Applicant must demonstrate high ambition and desire to be an entrepreneur or business owner
- Applicant must have a declared major or minor in the college of Business, Economics, or Finance.
- Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year colleges, Universities, vocational or technical schools in the United States
Amount: $500/semester renewable for four semesters ($2,000 total)
Eligibility: Any current college student or incoming freshman enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in a Fall, Spring, or Summer 2023 semester. Student must be enrolled at an accredited American college, university or trade school.
- Undergraduate students pursuing a material handling, logistics or supply chain career enrolled full time at a qualified college or university in a target program (see list above). Undergraduate students can be classified as freshman, sophomore, junior or senior for the Fall 2023 term to be eligible.
- Enrolled at any non-profit college or university in the United States accredited by the Council for Higher Education.
- All applicants must be full-time students with a “B” grade point average in their major.
- Applicants must be enrolled in school for the entire academic year (Fall 2023 and Spring 2024) without interruption barring illness, emergency or military service.
- Scholarship awards cannot be used for study abroad programs/semesters.
Amount: $1,500 to $6,000
Eligibility: High school senior or college undergraduate student. Majors in a field related to sustainability (business, sustainability, marketing).
Eligibility: High school, college, or university student with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Eligibility: Who are we looking for: (You only need one)
- You currently own a business, ran one in the past, or want to start a business upon graduating college.
- You’re passionate and ambitious.
- You have the willpower, work ethic, and desire to build the next great business.
- You are a full-time student enrolled in a two year, four year, or graduate program. This scholarship is open to all majors.