Campus Conduct Hotline
How to Report an Incident Using the Lebanon Valley College Campus Conduct Hotline by Phone or Email
The Lebanon Valley College Campus Conduct Hotline is a confidential, independent resource that provides the LVC community a simple, anonymous way to alert College officials of unsafe or unethical behavior. The Campus Conduct Hotline is not a first responder system, if this is an emergency, please call 911.
Using this confidential reporting resource is easy. If you have a question or concern about an unethical or illegal situation, dial the Campus Conduct Hotline toll-free at 866-943-5787. Translation services are available if you need them.
After your report, please be sure to call back in five business days to see if additional information is needed. Alternatively, if you would like someone from the College to contact you directly, you may leave your name along with a phone number where and when you would prefer to be called.
At no time, however, are you required to identify yourself. All information provided is completely confidential and anonymous.
Once you have dialed the toll-free number:
- You will be greeted promptly and courteously by a person who will ensure you understand the Campus Conduct Hotline® program and how it functions. If you prefer to make your report in a language other than English, just let the person who answers the call know and they will arrange for a translator to participate in the call.
- At the beginning of the call you will be provided a randomly generated case number. You should use this number to check back for updates and requests for additional information. Be sure to write the number down and keep it in a secure place.
- You will then be asked about your question or concern.
- Your call will not be recorded. Instead, the interviewer will be typing notes of your conversation. Whether or not you choose to provide your name is completely up to you.
- It is important that you try to be as specific as possible about the information you provide, especially names, dates, and places if possible.
- Within one business day after your call, a summary of the interview will be forwarded to the College. The goal is to have a response back to you in five business days. In some cases, the response may be to ask you for additional information.
- To receive your response, you will need to call back and provide the case number that was assigned to you. At that time, you might be asked to call back at a later date. If a status is not immediately available at that time, you are able to call again and continue to check for updates.
Confidential, Anonymous Email Reporting
You may prefer to email an anonymous, confidential report of unethical or unsafe behavior to College officials. The process for doing so can be found here.