Speech-Language Pathology Camp
This two-day, overnight summer camp is for rising high school juniors and seniors. In the summer of 2023, the camp will take place June 27–28.
- Explore augmentative & alternative devices
- Complete voice analysis
- Watch swallowing assessment
- Journal Club with graduate students on campus
- Participate in clinical experiences
- Explore the field of SLP through presentations by practicing SLPs and a student panel
All campers must complete the required camp forms:
- Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Other Important Terms Form
- Health Information and Consent for Treatment Form
For information, please email Michelle Scesa at email@example.com.
Please register by May 20, 2023.
The camp fee is $125 per camper, and it covers all camp-related expenses, including meals, room and board, a camp t-shirt, and all activities.
You can pay the camp fee online by electronic check. Pay online here.
When instructed to enter Student ID and Student Last Name, enter the following:
Student ID: 1839789
Student Last Name: LVCGUEST
Once logged in:
- Click on View All Items
- Click on SLP Summer Camp
- Enter the participant first name and participant last name of the person attending the clinic, and your contact email address and click Add to Payment. Click Pay Now, and then click Checkout
- On the next screen choose Bank Account or Credit/Debit card.
- Paying by bank account adds a flat fifty cent fee ($0.50).
- Paying by Credit/Debit card adds a 2.75% card processing fee.
- Enter the appropriate information, click the I agree box near the bottom and click the yellow Continue button on the bottom right. Click the “I acknowledge” check box to agree to the fee and click continue.
- Finally, review the details of everything you entered, then enter your email address for a payment receipt to be sent and click the yellow Pay $x.xx button.
- Drop-off and registration: June 27, 2023, at 9 a.m.
- Pick-up: June 28, 2023, between 6–7 p.m.
Drop-off and pick-up location: Arnold Sport Center Complex (main entrance)—120 Heisey Road, Annville, Pa. 17003