Speech-Language Pathology Camp
This two-day, overnight summer camp is for rising high school juniors and seniors. In the summer of 2023, the camp will take place June 27–28.
- Explore augmentative & alternative devices
- Complete voice analysis
- Watch swallowing assessment
- Journal Club with graduate students on campus
- Participate in clinical experiences
- Explore the field of SLP through presentations by practicing SLPs and a student panel
All campers must complete the required camp forms:
- Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Other Important Terms Form
- Health Information and Consent for Treatment Form
For information, please email Michelle Scesa at firstname.lastname@example.org.