As of March 16, 2020, LVC Advancement staff are working remotely. Please consider making a gift online at www.lvc.edu/give. If you prefer to make your gift by phone, please call us at 1-866-LVC-1866, leave your contact information and we will call you back. You may also mail your gift to Advancement Office, Lebanon Valley College, 101 N. College Avenue, Annville PA 17003. We are currently receiving mail, but may see some delays. Thank you for your generosity—a testament to the Valley spirit of community and care.
Our students aren't the only ones who cherish the warmth, friendship, and commitment to learning that define the LVC experience: Alumni, parents, and friends form a global community more than 16,000 strong. Here are some of the ways they stay connected to campus and each other:
- events including Homecoming and Reunions
- volunteer opportunities including career mentoring and recruiting the next generation of Dutchmen
- communications including a monthly e-newsletter and The Valley biannual magazine
- celebrating each others' achievements through Alumni Awards and the Athletic Hall of Fame
- alumni benefits and services including career services, tuition reduction, library privileges, sports center, and College Store discounts, and transcript and custom license plate requests
- gifts that provide scholarships for students, enhance academic programs and facilities, and sustain the financial future of LVC.
Through these and many other opportunities, we invite you to participate in LVC's longstanding tradition of educational excellence in the liberal arts tradition.
We welcome news that highlights alumni accomplishments and awards, as well as, current faculty, student, staff scholarship and awards to showcase on our Go Valley blog. Go Valley is a celebration of the great things that the Lebanon Valley College academic and alumni communities are doing locally and globally. Check it out!