- Chi Sigma Iota membership
- Mentioned in various Who Who’s Leader in various research areas in the counseling field
- The Fundamental Role of Culture in Healing. New York: Springer Nature
- Guide to Living Fruitful Godly Productive Christian Life. Rapid City, South Dakota: New Harbor Press.
- Reviewed “A Handbook of Spiritual Counseling: A Fresh Cup of Counseling” by Rev Dr Thomas L. Norris for Springer Nature Publishing.
- Editor, African Americans and Mental Health: Practical and Strategic Solutions to Barriers, Needs, and Challenges. New York: Springer Nature.
- Thriving After Divorce. Rapid City, South Dakota: New Harbor Press.
- God Inspired Devotionals from the Praying Mother (Iya Aadua). Rapid City, South Dakota: New Harbor Press.
- Prayer: The Christian’s Anchor. Rapid City, South Dakota: New Harbor Press.
- God’s Masterpiece. Rapid City, South Dakota: New Harbor Press.
- You Only Live Once: Live for God. Rapid City, South Dakota: New Harbor Press.
- Editor, Beginning your counseling career: Graduate Preparation and beyond. New York: Routledge Publishers.
- Overview of major discussions in Beginning your Counseling career: Graduate preparation and Beyond. In Adekson, M. O. (Editor). Beginning your counseling career: Graduate preparation and beyond. New York: Routledge Publishers
- Editor, Handbook of counseling and counselor education. New York: Routledge Publishers.
- Overview of pertinent issues discussed in Handbook of counseling and counselor education. In Adekson, M.O. (Editor). Handbook of counseling and counselor education. New York: Routledge Publishers.
- Multicultural awareness, knowledge, and skills. In Adekson, M. O. (Editor). Handbook of counseling and counselor education. New York: Routledge Publishers.
- Improving access to minorities’ mental health care. JSM Health Education & Primary Health Care, 3(2): 1046, 1-6
- Culture: The heart of healing. JSM Health Education & Primary Health Care, 3(1):1039,1-4
- Culture and holistic healing as integral parts of indigenous global health. JSM Health Education & Primary Health Care, 2(2): 1027,1-4.
- Traditional healing and mental health counseling. A commentary. JSM Health Education & Primary Health Care, 1((2):1011, 1-2
- Reviewed The definition ‘traditional health practitioner’, as inscribed into the Traditional Health Practitioners Act (Act No 22, 2007) of South Africa, is undefined and insufficiently formulated. Article submitted to Austrialasian Medical Journal as expert reviewer.
- Indigenous healing and globalization. A commentary. OMICS Group: Primary Health Care, 6:2 DOI: 10.4172/2167-1079.1000232
- Reviewed multicultural strength-based counseling by Elsie Jones-Smith. Draft chapters 9-12 for Sage Publications
- Similarities and differences between Yoruba traditional healers (YTH) and Native American and Canadian healers (NACH). Journal of Religion and Health,55(5),1717-1728; DOI 10.1007/s10943-016-0251-6. June 6.
- Reviewed 30 essential lessons for practicum and internship for school counselors by Helen S. Hamlet for Sage Publications
- Reviewed draft chapters of culturally responsive strengths-based therapy by Elsie Jones-Smith for Sage Publications
- Reviewed The convergence of race, ethnicity and gender by Robinson-Wood for Sage Publications.
- Reviewed Explorations in Diversity: Examining privilege and oppression in a multicultural society (2nd Edition) by Sharon Anderson & Valerie Middleton for Sage Publications.
- The Yoruba Traditional Healers of Nigeria. New York; London: Routledge Publishing Company.
- Indigenous Family Work in Nigeria: The Yoruba Experience, Edited in Global Perspectives in Family Therapy. By Kit S. Ng. New York: Brunner-Routledge
- Multicultural foundations: Grounding practitioners for effective client-centered and culturally-competent interventions. Presented at the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals (IARP) New York Chapter Conference. Saratoga Springs, New York (April 14)
- Panel discussion on The Universality of Healing: Special Discussion on Differences and Similarities between Yoruba Traditional Healers and Native American and Canadian Healers. Presented at 8th Clinical Multicultural Counseling and Psychotherapy Conference, OISE, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada (June 6)
- Roots: The rebirth of African Traditional Medicine for Global Endorsement. Panel Member at African Reclaiming Africa: Changing the Rules of Engagement. The 9th Annual African Economic Forum: Columbia University, New York. (April 14)
- Folklore: A vital therapeutic intervention in a modern cultural pluralistic society. Poster presentation with Maria Collar, graduate student at the American Counseling Association Conference in San Francisco. (March 23)
- Differences and similarities between Yoruba Traditional Healers (YTH) and Native American and Canadian Healers. Presented at the 6th Critical Multicultural Counseling & Psychotherapy Conference. University of Toronto (June 8)
- The mixing of racial and spiritual identities: A meeting on sacred ground with graduate students Michael John Gargano and Maria Collar and doctoral student Babatunde Adekson. Presented at the 6th Critical Multicultural Counseling & Psychotherapy Conference. University of Toronto (June 8).
- Diversity Training for Counselors at ReHabilitation Center, Allegany, New York. (July)
- Diversity Training for Hilbert College’s Student Life Staff. Hilbert College, Buffalo, New York (March 2)