Emergency Planning & Personal Safety
Students who provide their cell phone number to the College will be enrolled in Omnilert, LVC’s Emergency Notification System (see below for details). Once entered, the account remains active until graduation or separation from the College. You can change your cell number or add an email address in MyLVC through your “My Info” link. You can request two additional cell phone numbers or email addresses to your account. Please send requests to add additional contacts to the emergency system to email@example.com.
Employees must self-register on the Omnilert website to receive emergency and weather-related alerts (delays, etc.). After registering, you can add two cell phone numbers and two email addresses to receive alerts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Families: If you want to receive the College’s emergency and weather alerts, ask your student to add your cell phone number or email address to their profile.
LVC Omnilert App
Lebanon Valley College offers the Omnilert App for students and employees to receive push notifications about emergencies and inclement weather procedures.
- Download the Omnilert app to your device(s) from the App Store or Google Play.
- Look for an email from Lebanon Valley College (email@example.com) and the subject line LVC Alert App. In the email, you will find a personal access code you will need to sign in to the app.
- The app’s Messages feature shows new and previous emergency and weather notifications from the College. These notifications will complement (not replace) the email and text alerts you receive from LVC.
- Use the Tips feature to send tips to campus safety.
- Messages and Tips include a red button at the top of the screen to press and hold for help, connecting you to campus safety immediately. You can also enter 911 as an emergency number to dial first responders directly.
- The Resources section includes links to information for reference.
Office of Campus Safety
|On Campus||Ext. 6111|
|Annville Township Fire, Police and Ambulance||717-272-2025|
|PA State Police||717-865-2194 or
|Lebanon County EMA||717-272-7621|
|Sexual Assault Resource and Counseling||717-272-5308|
|Lebanon County Drug & Alcohol||717-274-0427|
|WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital||717-270-7500|
|Hershey Medical Center||717-531-8521|
|Poison Control Center||800-222-1222|