You're welcome here. And so are your transfer credits.
We’d be happy to evaluate your unofficial transcripts for conditional acceptance and do a preliminary review of your transfer credits. Email email@example.com for more information.
Scholarships: Lebanon Valley College offers generous transfer scholarships as high as $27,000 a year, along with competitive financial aid.
To apply as a full- or part-time transfer student:
- Complete the online LVC Application. Use your personal email address to be sure to receive our messages.
- Send official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended/attending to LVC. Contact your school’s Registrar’s Office.
- Submit an official high school or homeschool transcript.
- If you have not yet completed one semester at an institution, complete and mail in the Transfer Mid-Term Report.
- For early childhood or special education, you will need a minimum 3.0 GPA to transfer to LVC’s program. Music majors require an audition. Physical therapy is not open to transfers.
- If you need to change your application, including your major, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission Decision and Transfer Credit Review
- Minimum 2.5 GPA required, at least a 2.75 GPA is preferred
- After acceptance, LVC will evaluate how many credits will transfer.
- No minimum transfer credits required
- If you have an associate’s degree, we’ll accept up to 60 credits. If you have a bachelor’s degree, we’ll accept up to 90 credits.
- A minimum of your last 30 credits must be taken at LVC.
After you enroll at LVC, an academic advisor will help you register for courses and get ready to join the LVC community.