Lebanon Valley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, 2nd Floor West, Philadelphia, Pa., 19104; telephone: 267–284–5000. Lebanon Valley College is also approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
The following programs have been granted specialized accreditation:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Master of Athletic Training by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- Master of Business Administration and undergraduate accounting, business administration, economics, and international business programs by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Master of Music Education and undergraduate music programs by the National Association of Schools of Music
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology is a Candidate for Accreditation by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Chemistry programs by the American Chemical Society.
Lebanon Valley College is on the approved list of the Regents of the State University of New York and the American Association of University Women.
Lebanon Valley College is a member of the following: American Association of Colleges, National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, Pennsylvania Foundation for Independent Colleges, Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Pennsylvania; College Entrance Examination Board, College Scholarship Service, Council of Independent Colleges, National Collegiate Athletic Association, Middle Atlantic Conference, Eastern College Athletic Conference.