Services include counseling and advising, cultural programming, diversity training, dialogues, and more.
- Bridge Program–three-day pre-orientation program for students from multicultural backgrounds
- Fellowship Program–scholarships for high-achieving and multicultural students
- Mosaic Mentoring–peer support for students from underrepresented backgrounds or identities
- Social Justice Institute–leadership opportunity for students to explore oppression and equality
- Women's Leadership Symposium–workshops and discussions empowering students to become leaders