Guidelines for Scheduling Space on Campus
LVC has many venues available to accommodate your event or conference needs. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the Conference Services Office at 717-867-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help process your request as quickly as possible, please provide the following information in your request:
- Name of Event
- Group/Organization/Department/Office sponsoring the event
- Name, phone number, and email address of contact person
- Date and times requested
- Estimated number of attendees
- Preferred location (building and/or room)
- Additional setup requirements (i.e. tables, chairs, podium, etc.)
- Use of Catering Services (Yes/No)
Requested spaces may not be available on the date and time requested. A confirmation form will be e-mailed to you within five business days upon approval or rejection.
Faculty, staff, and students requesting use of classroom spaces only should contact the Office of the Registrar at least 48 hours notice.
Groups wishing to use the College's outdoor facilities for their events and activities must make reservations through the office of Conference Services at least two weeks in advance.
Groups requesting the use of computer equipment and/or guest access to the Wi-Fi network on campus must make reservations through the office of Conference Services at least two weeks in advance.
The Conference Services department is not responsible for coordinating the use of security or audio/visual equipment. Please contact the following offices if you are in need of their services:
- Office of Public Safety, 717-867-6111 or email@example.com
- Office of Audiovisual Technology, 717-867-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arnold Sports Center (use of pool, courts, or other athletic facilities), 717-867-6360
For additional catering menu options and pricing, please contact Robert Best, Catering Manager at 717-867-6316 or email@example.com. Information and a sample of catering suggestions can be found here.
The Use of Miller Chapel (as well as Zimmerman Recital Hall) for weddings is arranged through the Conference Services Office (717-867-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org). The schedule for use of facilities is subject to the campus calendar, construction projects, prior commitments and availability of staff. Wedding receptions (approval based on venue availability) can be arranged through the office of Conference Services (717-867-6310 or email@example.com).