Weimer House (144 College Avenue)
Weimer House is located at 144 College Avenue next door to the Public Safety Office and houses 5 students.
Weimer House is able to be a co-ed house (3 men / 2 women or 2 men / 3 women) as well as a single-sex house.
- A group of five is the only acceptable means through which to sign up for these houses.
- All students who secure these facilities will pay a Level I room rate.
- EACH facility is clean air. There can be no burning of any substance (candles, incense, tobacco, etc.) in these facilities.
- ALL Utilities included, facilities are non-air-conditioned. Students MAY NOT bring or install their own air-conditioning unit(s).
- Semi-Furnished: High-Speed Internet, Phone Lines w/ Voicemail, Bunkable Beds, Dressers, Desk and Chair, Sofa and Chair (CA 44 Only), Kitchen Table and Chairs, Coin-Operated Washer/Dryer, Stove/Refrigerator
- Meal Plan: Student selects meal plan option (minimum 10 meal plan)
- Cleaning: Weekly Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Parking: North (Red) Parking Lot
- Available layout:
Weimer House: Floor Plan
- This house has (2) 2-person bedrooms and 1 single.
Other Apartments & Suites: Derickson Hall | Marquette Hall | Dellinger Hall | 20 & 22 W. Sheridan | 24 Sheridan | 38 College Ave | 44 College Ave | 136 & 138 College Ave | 150 College Ave | Weimer House | Maple East & West | Sign-Up Process