- Marquette Hall houses 56 students.
- Each suite houses four students and is single-sex.
- Students living in these halls are usually rising senior and rising junior students.
- A kitchen is located on each floor. (Room Dimensions)
- Groups of 4 are permitted to sign up for Marquette Hall.
- All students who secure a room in the suites will pay the Level I room rate.
- ALL suites are clean air. There can be no burning of any substance (candles, incense, tobacco, etc.) in these facilities.
- ALL Utilities Included.
- Semi-Furnished: Air-conditioned, high-speed internet, phone lines with voicemail, bunkable beds, dressers, desk and chair, sofa and chair.
- Meal Plan: Student selects meal plan option (minimum 10 meal plan)
- Cleaning: Bi-weekly Bathrooms.
- Parking: North (Red) Parking Lot.
- There are a total of fourteen (14) four-person suites.
- ALL suites house four (4) students (two (2) single rooms, one (1) double room, a living room, and bathroom).
- Students may only sign up as a group of four in the suites.
Please click on any floor to bring up a floor plan.
Marquette - 1st Floor
Marquette - 2nd Floor
Marquette - 3rd Floor
Other Apartments & Suites: Derickson Hall | Marquette Hall | Dellinger Hall | 20 & 22 W. Sheridan | 24 Sheridan | 38 College Ave | 44 College Ave | 136 & 138 College Ave | 150 College Ave | Weimer House | Maple East & West | Sign-Up Process