Maple East & West
Maple East is located at 219 E. Maple St. and Maple West is located at 217 E. Maple St. and each house five students.
Maple East & West Room Dimensions: Maple East and West
Maple East & West Floor Plans: Maple East | Maple West
- Groups of five students are the only acceptable means through which to sign up for Maple East and West.
- Each house is single sex.
- All students who secure one of these facilities will pay a Level 2 room rate.
- Note: Students who live in the single bedrooms will pay a Level 1 room rate.
- Each facility is clean air. There can be no burning of any substance (candles, incense, tobacco, etc.) in these facilities.
- ALL utilities included; both facilities are non-air-conditioned. Students MAY NOT bring or install their own window or non-window units.
- Semi-furnished: High-speed Internet, phone lines w/ voicemail, bunkable beds, dressers, desk and chair, sofa and chair, kitchen table and chairs, coin-operated washer/dryer, stove and refrigerator.
- Meal plan: Student selects meal plan option (minimum: 10 meals per week plan).
- Cleaning: Weekly kitchen and bathroom.
- Parking: North (Red) Parking Lot.
- Bedroom Breakdown:
Maple East: (2) 2-person rooms, (1) 1-person room
Maple West: (2) 2-person rooms, (1) 1-person room
Other Apartments & Suites: Derickson Hall | Marquette Hall | Dellinger Hall | 20 & 22 W. Sheridan | 24 Sheridan | 38 College Ave | 44 College Ave | 136 & 138 College Ave | 150 College Ave | Weimer House | Maple East & West | Sign-Up Process