Derickson Hall houses 79 students in apartment style living who are usually rising senior or rising junior students. Kitchens are provided in the individual apartments. Each apartment is single-sex.
- Groups are the ONLY acceptable means through which to sign up for Derickson A and B.
- All students who secure an apartment will pay a Level 1 room rate.
- ALL apartments are clean air. There can be no burning of any substance (candles, incense, tobacco, etc.) in these facilities.
- ALL Utilities Included.
- Semi-Furnished: Air-Conditioned, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Stove/Refrigerator, Telephone Line w/ Voicemail, Cable TV, High-Speed Internet Access, Bunkable Beds, Dressers, Desk and Chair, Dining Room Table and Four Chairs, Sofa and Chair, Carpet.
- Meal Plan: Student selects his/her optional plan (minimum 10 meal plan).
- Cleaning: Bi-weekly Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Parking: Limited assigned parking per apartment within the Derickson and Fencil Lots.
- Available Apartments "A" Building:
(2) - 2 person apartment (DA 101 & 102)
(2) - 3 person apartment (DA 020 & 030)
(10) - 4 person apartment (DA 103, 104, 201, 202, 203, 204, 301, 302, 303, & 304)
- Available Apartments "B" Building:
(5) - 5 person apartments (DB 001 - 005)
(1) - 4 person apartments (DB 006)
- Floor Plans