Reber House (38 College Avenue)
Reber House (38 College Avenue) is located across the street from the Admission and Financial Aid Office and houses 20 students in apartment style living.
- Groups only are permitted to sign up for Reber House (38 College Avenue).
- All students who secure an apartment will pay a Level 2 room rate.
- Note: Students who live in the single bedrooms will pay a Level 1 room rate.
- EACH facility is clean air. There can be no burning of any substance (candles, incense, tobacco, etc.) in these facilities.
- ALL Utilities included; facility is non-air-conditioned. Students MAY NOT bring or install their own air-conditioning unit(s).
- Semi-Furnished: High-Speed Internet, Phone Lines w/ Voicemail, Bunkable Beds, Dressers, Desk and Chair, Kitchen Table and Chairs, Coin-Operated Washer/Dryer, Stove/Refridgerator
- Meal Plan: Student selects meal plan option (minimum 10 meal plan)
- Cleaning: Bi-weekly Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Parking: North (Red) Parking Lot
- Available Apartments:
- Reber House (38 College Avenue):
(4) - 5 Person Apartments with (1) - 1 Person Room and (2) - 2 Person Rooms Per Apartment
Floor Plans: 1st Floor | 2nd Floor
Other Apartments & Suites: Derickson Hall | Marquette Hall | Dellinger Hall | 20 & 22 W. Sheridan | 24 Sheridan | 38 College Ave | 44 College Ave | 136 & 138 College Ave | 150 College Ave | Weimer House | Maple East & West | Sign-Up Process