136 & 138 College Avenue
136 and 138 College Avenue each house 5 single-sex students.
- Groups of five students are the only acceptable means through which to sign up for these houses.
- All students who secure these facilities will pay a Level I room rate.
- EACH facility is clean air. There can be no burning of any substance (candles, incense, tobacco, etc.) in these facilities.
- ALL Utilities included
- Facilities are non-air-conditioned. Students MAY NOT bring or install their own window or non-window air-conditioning unit(s).
- Semi-Furnished: High-Speed Internet, Phone Lines w/ Voicemail, Bunkable Beds, Dressers, Desk and Chair, Sofa and Chair (CA 44 Only), Kitchen Table and Chairs, Coin-Operated Washer/Dryer, Stove/Refrigerator
- Meal Plan: Student selects meal plan option (minimum 10 meal plan)
- Cleaning: Weekly Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Parking: North (Red) Parking Lot
- Available layout:
- Bedroom breakdown:
136 College Avenue:
(3) 1-person bedrooms
(1) 2-person bedroom
138 College Avenue:
(1) 1-person bedroom
(2) 2-person bedrooms
Other Apartments & Suites: Derickson Hall | Marquette Hall | Dellinger Hall | 20 & 22 W. Sheridan | 24 Sheridan | 38 College Ave | 44 College Ave | 136 & 138 College Ave | 150 College Ave | Weimer House | Maple East & West | Sign-Up Process