20 and 22 W. Sherdian Avenue
20 W. Sheridan Avenue houses 2 students.
22 W. Sheridan Avenue houses 5 students.
- A group of two students is the only acceptable means to sign up for 20 W. Sheridan.
- A group of five students is the only acceptable means to sign up for 22 W. Sheridan.
- Each house is single-sex.
- All students who secure one of these facilities will pay a Level 2 room rate.
- Note: Students who live in the single bedrooms will pay a Level 1 room rate.
- EACH facility is clean air. There can be no burning of any substance (candles, incense, tobacco, etc.) in these facilities.
- ALL Utilities included.
- Facilities are non-air-conditioned. Students MAY NOT bring or install their own window or non-window air-conditioning unit(s).
- Semi-Furnished: High-Speed Internet, Phone Lines w/ Voicemail, Bunkable Beds, Dressers, Desk and Chair, Sofa and Chair, Kitchen Table and Chairs, Coin-Operated Washer/Dryer, Stove/Refrigerator.
- Meal Plan: Student selects meal plan option (minimum 10 meal plan).
- Cleaning: Weekly Kitchens and Bathrooms.
- Parking: North (Red) Parking Lot.
- Bedroom breakdown:
20 W. Sheridan Avenue:
(1) 2-person bedroom
22 W. Sheridan Avenue:
(3) 1-person bedroom
(1) 2-person bedrooms
- Available layout:
Other Apartments & Suites: Derickson Hall | Marquette Hall | Dellinger Hall | 20 & 22 W. Sheridan | 24 Sheridan | 38 College Ave | 44 College Ave | 136 & 138 College Ave | 150 College Ave | Weimer House | Maple East & West | Sign-Up Process