My research interests center around developing business models and assessing economic policies within the framework of applied economics and operations research. I am interested in exploring the impacts of changes in monetary policy tools on housing affordability among different socioeconomic groups. I plan to involve undergraduate and graduate students in current and future research.
- Gautsch, D., & Choi, B. (2021). Decision-Making during the Pandemic: the Clash of Government and
Business. In Pennsylvania Economic Association 2021 Proceedings (pp. 96-101). PEA.
- Choi, B., & Weaver, R. D. (2020). Optimal Switching in a Dynamic, Stochastic, and Operating Environment. In 2020 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC) (pp. 2083-2092). IEEE.
- BUS 150 Math for Business & Management
- BUS 170 Introduction to Business Analytics
- ECN 102 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECN 202 Intermediate Macroeconomic Analysis
- ECN 230 Benefit-Cost Analysis
- ECN 312 Money and Banking
- ECN 405 Applied Econometrics