Resources for Faculty
Throughout the day, LVC faculty members are likely to be asked for career advice from students at all stages of their career journey. To assist you in your role as advisor, the Breen Center provides resources and services through our website and classroom presentations.
Learn more about our mission, goals, activities, and policies.
Policies and Agreements
- Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
- Policies and Agreements Concerning Students
- Policies and Agreements Concerning Employers
Key Faculty Resources
Partner with Breen Center staff to offer engaging workshops for your students. Examples of class presentations include:
- Resume writing
- Preparation and practice for interviews
- Building a personal brand
- Mastering the art of small talk
- LinkedIn profile building
For details on these and other topics, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.