Updates For Employer Partners
Given the recent events and announcements regarding COVID-19, we want you to know that LVC is here for you!
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about recruiting at LVC. We look forward to partnering with you!
We are available via phone and email to work closely with you on your hiring and recruiting needs, future engagement on campus, and to help connect you with LVC students.
Please know that we are here to help you promote your current roles to our students.
Stay connected with us during this time and follow us on:
Get to Know LVC Students
Employers love to be active and engaged on our campus, and we understand that every organization is unique! We look forward to working with you to cultivate and enhance your company's efforts for connecting with LVC students.
We welcome recruitment and sponsorship initiatives from employer partners to ensure that your time spent on campus is meaningful.
Post a Job, Internship, or Volunteer Opportunity
- Do you have a job or internship to post? Would you like to schedule an on-campus interview visit? If so, let us introduce you to Handshake. We are confident this service will benefit you as an employer.
- Learn more about Handshake.
- Job Fairs
- Schedule a company information session or information table
- On-Campus Interviews
Employer Engagement Opportunities
- Present at a Pizza with Professionals session
- Host mock interviews
- Host a site visit
- Partner with student organizations to host workshops to help students learn how to develop skills necessary for a successful career in your industry
We ask that you be aware of the Policies and Agreements Concerning Employers that govern our operation and profession and conduct your recruiting activities accordingly. We care about the safety and well-being of our students. Additionally, we are excited to partner with you and help you achieve your hiring goals.