COVID-19 Information

COVID-19 vaccines now available to all groups in PA. Let LVC know when you are fully vaccinated. Students are required to fill out the Symptom Tracker every day.

All majors, minors, and specializations (including concentrations and teacher certifications) must be officially declared to appear on a student’s record. To declare one of these options, students should go to the Registrar’s Office to request their Major Card. The card should be taken to the appropriate department chair to obtain approval and be assigned an academic advisor. The card is then returned to the Registrar’s Office and the student’s degree audit will be updated accordingly.

Similarly, any majors, minors, or specializations no longer being pursued must be officially dropped from their Major Card by following the same steps described above.

Students pursuing a self-designed major must submit an application form (available in PDF and Word format) along with their major card.  Detailed instructions are included on the form.