A view of the academic quad at Lebanon Valley College

Updating Information

Students may update personal and contact information, as well as privacy settings, online via the MyInfo for Students section of MyLVC (select "verify my info"). Please note that name changes require additional documentation (e.g., updated driver's license, marriage certificate, etc.) and must be made in writing to the Registrar's Office. Alumni should submit changes through the Alumni Office.