The project's enhancements transformed the Chapel into an inviting large-audience, multi-purpose venue.
Several campus facilities were revitalized this year, Frederic K. Miller Chapel, Mary Capp Green Residence Hall, and tennis courts, which were transformed into the Shankroff Tennis Center. The Vernon and Doris Bishop Library also was transformed this summer. Major improvements were made to the section of Route 934 adjacent to campus and planning began for the $20 million Jeanne and Edward H. Arnold Health Professions Pavilion, which will open in 2018.
The Shankroff Tennis Center features a new configuration which houses two rows of courts, each allowing three matches to be played at one time.
The Mary Capp Green Residence Hall, originally constructed in 1957, experienced an extensive upgrade during summer 2016.