Employee Voicemail Instructions can be found here.
Instructions on downloading and connecting to VPN, Campus Files
- Faculty and Staff
- For access to your campus file drives, go to MyLVC, choose Faculty and Staff, Log In, Click on Resources, and then under Information Technology, choose "Employee Off Campus Access to Files and choose the appropriate Drive Mapping link.
LVC-Supported and Free Technologies to use during this time
- Canvas and Canvas Conferences
- WebEx (WebEx resources help document)
- Skype, Microsoft Teams (Office 365)
- TechSmith Relay
- Google Hangouts
- And more...
Please visit our Educational Technology Resources page for more information.
External Offers for Internet
To search for low-income internet offers in your area by zip code, visit this site.
- New Internet Essentials customers will receive two free months of Internet service if you apply and are approved by December 31, 2020. After promotion, regular rates apply.
- For all new and existing Internet Essentials customers, the speed of the program’s Internet service has increased to 25 Mbps downstream and 3 Mbps upstream.
- Households with outstanding debt owed to Comcast may be eligible for Internet Essentials. We are waiving this qualification if you apply and are approved by 12/31/20. After 12/31/20, standard eligibility rules apply.
- Visit this page for more information.
- Free or discounted Internet Access to qualifying homes with students. Call 1-844-579-3743 to check eligibility and enroll.