XFINITY On Campus is available to all residential students, offering more than 100 live channels. Students can stream live TV, movies, and more on computers and mobile devices. Students may also use the Xfinity Stream app, which is available for use on many Smart TVs, mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV devices, and XBOX consoles. For a full list of compatible devices, visit this page. Instructions on using the Xfinity Stream App can be found here. Support can be requested through this page.
Cloud DVR Service is available to all residential students. You can record up to 2 programs at once, saving up to 20 hours of DVR recordings. Recordings can be downloaded and watched on the go. For more information on this DVR service, visit this page.
- Peacock Premium Streaming service is now available for Xfinity On Campus students, FREE! On campus, students can sign up to use this service at https://www.peacocktv.com/xfinity and then download the app for use on mobile devices.
- Premium channels or sports packages can be accessed for a fee, using a credit card. Instructions can be found here.
Other Useful Links
- Use your school credentials to log in to over 90 "TV Everywhere" apps when off campus
- Download select Xfinity On Demand TV shows and movies for offline viewing using the Xfinity Stream app for mobile devices
- Partner sites apps
- For support with Xfinity On Campus, visit this link
- Video example of using Xfinity On Campus
- Video example of activating Peacock
- Video example of signing up for premium channel
*Beginning Summer 2021, analog cable services using a coax cable in your dorm room will no longer be available, due to Comcast's move to digital signal only. Device compatibility can be found above in the link*