Encourage all employees to be healthy, active and happy by providing resources and education.
To inspire, create, and maintain an environment that supports each person’s healthy lifestyle choices.
The vision of the Lebanon Valley College Wellness Committee is to strive to educate employees through intentional programming and education to promote healthy lifestyles. To encourage movement and provide tools and resources that will improve employee's overall wellness.
Long Term Goals for Wellness Committee:
Promote wellness programs and initiatives specific to the needs and wants of Lebanon Valley College Employees.
Educate Employees on relevant health and wellness topics.
Short Term Goals and Objectives:
- Gain recognition and awareness of employee wellness initiatives and programs.
- 100% of employees will be aware of the wellness committee at Lebanon Valley College. (being sure to hit faculty and facility services)
- Wellness survey to be distributed to all employees by March 21, 2018.
- Employees will know a wellness team representative by March 21, 2018.
- 100% of employees will be made aware of the wellness committee web page by March 21, 2018.
- 100% of employees will be aware of wellness initiatives or programs offered.