Annual Staff Holiday Schedule
July 1, 2018—June 30, 2019
- Independence Day | Wednesday July 4, 2018
- Labor Day | Monday, Sept. 3, 2018 (floating holiday; students are on campus and offices are required to provide coverage)
- Thanksgiving Holiday | Thursday and Friday, Nov. 22—23, 2018
- Christmas Holiday | Monday, Dec. 24, 2018—Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019 (includes two paid holidays—Dec. 25 and Jan. 1, and five days of mandatory vacation time from Dec. 24—31 inclusive)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day | Monday, Jan. 21, 2019 (floating holiday; students are on campus and offices are required to provide coverage)
- Good Friday | Friday, April 19, 2019
- Memorial Day | Monday, May 27, 2019
Staff who are required to work during holiday time periods are entitled to compensatory time off as mutually agreed upon by the employee and their supervisor. During the following periods, most campus offices will observe a modified schedule, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a half-hour lunch break. Individuals who wish to remain on the regular schedule 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a one-hour lunch break may do so.
- Monday, May 14, 2018 through Friday, Aug. 17, 2018
- Monday, Dec. 17, 2018 through Friday, Jan. 11, 2019
- Monday, March 4, 2019 through Friday, March 8, 2019
Beginning Friday, June 1, 2018 and ending Friday, Aug. 3, 2018, office hours for most campus offices will be 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Fridays. Full-time and regularly scheduled part-time staff who are scheduled to work will be paid for a full work day. Offices required to provide coverage outside of those hours will schedule flex time accordingly.